Inspector Dale Solie
|Officer in Charge:
||Inspector Dale Solie
||74,176 (32% of total)
|Dwelling Units (2012):
||82.54 sq. km. (47.6% of total)
To contact this inspector call 306-975-8314
Northwest Division Monthend Crime Stats for January 2014
Northwest Division Quick Facts
- The Northwest Division accounts for one third of Saskatoon's population and nearly half of the land area.
- It consists of 20 residential neighborhoods, one business area, five industrial neighborhoods, four management areas and Agriplace. In addition, there are two development areas including North Development Area and Blairmore Development Area.
- There was a 2.0% population increase in the North West Division from 2011 to 2012. The most noticeable increases occurred in Blairmore Suburban Centre (423%), Hampton Village (79%) and Confederation Suburban Centre (11%).
- There are 29 elementary schools in the North West Division and four high schools, all having a School Resource Officer (SRO) assigned to them.
- Many of the commercial businesses in North West Division are concentrated in the Industrial Areas, Confederation and Lawson Suburban Centres, as well as 51st Street.
*Information above provided by the City of Saskatoon, Planning & Development Branch.
SUMMARY OF VIOLATIONS
|Crimes Against the Person
|Crimes Against Property
|Other Criminal Code Violations
|Controlled Drug and Substance Act
|Other Federal Statute Violations
|Provincial Statute Violations
*Stats from Divisional Month End Report - Dec/2012 & RMS - September 4, 2013.