Inspector Brian Shalovelo
|Officer in Charge:
||Inspector Brian Shalovelo
||122,355 (53% of total)
|Dwelling Units (2012):
||77.24 sq. km. (44.5% of total)
To contact this inspector call 306-975-3517
East Division Monthend Crime Stats for January 2014
East Division Quick Facts
- The East Division is the largest division in terms of geographic area, population, and number of dwelling units.
- It consists of 33 residential neighborhoods, two industrial areas, the University of Saskatchewan Management Areas, the Diefenbaker Management Area and three areas slated for development.
- The population in East Division has increased by 2.6% from 2011 to 2012, most notably in the newer neighborhoods of Rosewood (248%), Stonebridge (68%) and the Willows (42%).
- There are 37 elementary schools, 10 high schools and one secondary school in the East Division. All elementary schools and high schools have a School Resource Officer (SRO) representative.
- There are many businesses located in a variety of concentrated areas in the East Division, including 8th Street, Preston Crossing, Stonebridge, and University Heights.
*Information above provided by the City of Saskatoon, Planning & Development Branch.
SUMMARY OF VIOLATIONS
|Crimes Against the Person
|Crimes Against Property
|Other Criminal Code Violations
|Controlled Drug and Substance Act
|Other Federal Statute Violations
|Provincial Statute Violations
*Stats from Divisional Month End Report - Dec/2012 & RMS - September 4, 2013.