Inspector Brian Shalovelo
|Officer in Charge:
||Inspector Brian Shalovelo
||114,825 (51.6% of total)
|Dwelling Units (2010):
||113.3 sq. km. (52.0% of total)
To contact this inspector call 306-975-3517
East Division Monthend Crime Stats for March 2013
East Division Quick Facts
- The East Division is the largest division in terms of geographic area, population, and number of dwelling units.
- The division consists of 33 residential neighbourhoods, two industrial areas, the University of Saskatchewan management areas, and two areas slated for future development;
- Over half (51%) of Saskatoon's population lives in the East Division. The largest neighbourhoods are Lakeview, Stonebridge, Wildwood and Nutana (all of which have large areas of high density, apartment style, housing).
- The population in East Division has increased by 4.2% from 2009, most notably in the newer neighbourhoods of Willowgrove, Stonebridge, Lakewood Suburban Centre, and Rosewood
- There are 35 elementary schools in the East Division and nine high schools; all of which have a School Resource Officer (SRO) or Cultural Resource Officer (CRO) assigned to them
- There are many businesses located in a variety of concentrated areas in the East Division, including 8th Street, Preston Crossing, Stonegate, and University Heights.
SUMMARY OF VIOLATIONS
|Crimes Against the Person
|Crimes Against Property
|Other Criminal Code Violations
|Controlled Drug and Substance Act
|Other Federal Statute Violations
|Provincial Statute Violations