Inspector Mitch Yuzdepski
|Officer in Charge:
||Inspector Mitch Yuzdepski
||34,844 (15% of total)
|Dwelling Units (2012):
||16.7 sq. km. (7.9% of total)
To contact this Inspector call 306-975-8208
Central Division Monthend Crime Stats for January 2014
Central Division Quick Facts
- The Central Division is the smallest of the three divisions in terms of geographic size and population.
- It consists of nine residential neighborhoods, two industrial neighborhoods, the Central Business District. In addition, the Central Division has the Riversdale Business Improvement District and the Kelsey Institute (SIAST).
- The overall population of Central Division increased by only 0.6 % from 2011 to 2012.
- The most notable population increases were observed in City Park (6.1%), Hudson Bay Park (4.7%) and West Industrial (4.4%) neighborhoods.
- There are 13 elementary schools, five high schools and one secondary school in the Central Division. All elementary schools and high schools have a School Resource Officer (SRO) representative.
- There are many businesses in the Central Division, most of which are concentrated in the Downtown and along 20th and 22nd Street.
*Information above provided by the City of Saskatoon, Planning & Development Branch.
SUMMARY OF VIOLATIONS
|Crimes Against the Person
|Crimes Against Property
|Other Criminal Code Violations
|Controlled Drug and Substance Act
|Other Federal Statute Violations
|Provincial Statute Violations
*Stats from Divisional Month End Report - Dec/2012 & RMS - September 4, 2013.