Inspector Mitch Yuzdepski
|Officer in Charge:
||Inspector Mitch Yuzdepski
||34,128 (15.3% of total)
|Dwelling Units (2010):
||16.7 sq. km. (7.7% of total)
To contact this Inspector call 306-975-8208
Central Division Monthend Crime Stats for April 2013
Central Division Quick Facts
- The Central Division is the smallest of the three divisions in terms of geographic size and population.
- The Division consists of nine residential neighbourhoods, two industrial neighbourhoods, the Central Business District, Riversdale Business Improvement District, and Kelsey Institute (SIAST).
- The largest neighbourhoods in the Central Division include Mount Royal, City Park, and Central Business District (Downtown).
- The overall population of Central Division increased by 3.4% from 2009 to 2010.
- Most notable population increases were observed in the Downtown (6.6%), Meadowgreen (6.2%), Central Industrial (5.8%), and Pleasant Hill (5.2%).
- There are 12 elementary schools in the Central Division and five high schools, all having a School Resource Officer (SRO) or Cultural Resource Officer (CRO) assigned to them.
- There are many businesses in the Central Division, most of which are concentrated in the Downtown, but also along 20th and 22nd Streets as well.
SUMMARY OF VIOLATIONS
|Crimes Against the Person
|Crimes Against Property
|Other Criminal Code Violations
|Controlled Drug and Substance Act
|Other Federal Statute Violations
|Provincial Statute Violations